A registered dietitian (RD) works with you to manage your eating habits to meet your health goals through evidence-based nutrition education and counseling.
Why Choose Us
Our registered dietitian has experience treating a variety of disease states for all ages, and knows that one diet does not fit all. The dietitian will listen to your heath concerns and analyze your daily eating habits to assess the most effective ways to change, then offer recommendations accordingly. You are the expert of your health needs and your lifestyle, and the dietitian is aware of and honors this - if you feel like a recommendation is not for you, for any reason, then the dietitian will work with you. Recommendations will also emphasize the achievement and maintenance of a healthy relationship with food and body image.
Areas We Treat
- Prenatal, Pediatrics, Adult, and Geriatrics:
- Weight management (gain, maintenance, or loss)
- Kidney disease (all stages)
- Chronic wounds
- Tube feeds
- Picky eaters
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- High cholesterol
- Food safety and preparation
- Behavioral and mental health
- Fluid restrictions
- Gastrointestinal illnesses
- Disordered eating patterns
Is your concern not listed? Feel free to contact us to see if our dietitian can assist you!
Hours of Operation
- Abilene: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 - 5:00 and Thursday: 9:00 - 6:00 (Lunch 12:00-1:00)
- San Angelo: Tuesday: 8:30 - 2:30 (Lunch 12:30 - 1:30)
- Office Phone: (325) 793-3504 - Please note: The RD will not answer during sessions to provide optimal patient care. Please leave a message and the RD will call you back during office hours.
- Email: email@example.com
- To reschedule or cancel an appointment, please call: Pediatric Office: (325) 793-3504 Adult Office: (325) 793-3526