Life After Loss is a free 5-week program for those grieving from the loss of a loved one.
Session Topics Include:
• Do others feel like this?
• The process of grief, part 1
• The process of grief, part 2
• Working toward the new normal
• Caring for yourself and special occasions
With supporting materials provided by the American Cancer Society
Facilitated by: Burt Williams, Hospice of the Big Country, Bereavement Coordinator
Questions: Please call (325) 793-5450
Dates: Every Monday August 5 - September 9 : 10am - 11:30am
Location: HOBC conference room at West Texas Rehabilitation Center - 4601 Hartford