UPDATES CONCERNING THE CORONAVIRUS DISEASE
MASKS ARE REQUIRED UPON ENTRY TO THE BUILDING. WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION.
All of us here at West Texas Rehab Center want you to know that the safety of our patients, their families and our staff and clinicians are our top priority. Early on in this process, we assembled a team of physicians and healthcare professionals to help us monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19). This team stays in touch with local, state and national government agencies as these ever-changing circumstances dictate. We are taking the necessary measures to join together with the rest of our community, state and country to minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19.
Patient and Family Information
We are continuing to see patients at our Abilene, San Angelo and Ozona facilities, though at a reduced number of patients and accompanying family members. We are doing our best to reschedule their visit if not medically urgent. We know the importance of rehabilitation, but especially in post-surgical cases. As it becomes clear that we can once again safely treat our more than 650 incredible patients every day, we will go above and beyond to get you and/or your loved one rescheduled.
Our screening procedures have expanded to include all guests entering a West Texas Rehab Center campus. All entrances to the facilities will be open effective Tuesday, May 26th with screening done in the individual departments.
- As of Monday, May 4th, we will return to normal business hours.
- Sick staff, patients, parents or caregivers are not permitted on any of our campuses.
- We are limiting patient families to only one healthy parent or guardian per patient.
- Siblings and minors are not permitted to visit. We are asking for your cooperation in making other arrangements for all siblings. We will need to reschedule your appointment if you are unable to make arrangements or you are welcome to wait in your vehicle during therapy and the clinician will meet you at your car.
- Per Governor Greg Abbott's latest Executive Order, all air travelers arriving from the following states and cities are required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
For any appointment questions, or general information, please contact the appropriate department that can assist you.
Other West Texas Rehab Center Guests
All tours of our facilities have been suspended.
All of us at West Texas Rehab are focused on the coronavirus issue and the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. As you might imagine, updates and changes to our procedures will continue. Any changes to our actions or processes will be communicated to you as quickly as possible.
For the latest updates regarding the coronavirus, visit the CDC website.