An audiologist is a trained professional in the area of communication disorders, hearing impairment, amplification devices for permanent hearing loss, hearing conservation, and the assessment of dizziness and imbalance, which can be caused an inner ear disorder.
Why choose us
About Our Audiologists:
- Audiologists have no less than a Master’s college degree of training in the areas listed above, and new graduates have a doctoral degree, which requires no less than 8 years of training.
- We have a staff of 7 Doctors of Audiology with many years of experience helping people with hearing and/or balance disorders. This means that you have a team of dedicated, experienced professionals with the single goal of improving quality of life.
- We are trained to medically evaluate hearing loss and refer to a physician when results indicate the need.
- We stay on the cutting edge of technology that assists people with their hearing and balance.
- We can provide interest free financing for hearing devices.
- We provide a 60 day trail period on all hearing technology.
Areas We Treat
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Technology/Devices
- Hearing Aid maintenance and repairs of all brands
- Other assistive listening devices, such as amplified phones, door bell and smoke alarm alerts for the hearing impaired
- Tinnitus Evaluations
- Industrial hearing screenings and provision
- Services for Veterans and Active Duty Military
- Diagnostic infant screenings and testing
- Customized hearing protection for hunters, musicians, and employees working in loud environments
- Cochlear and middle ear implants
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Abilene: 325-793-3490
- San Angelo: 325-223-6360