& Employer Services
A system which encompasses a wide spectrum of treatment based upon the principle that a person working in industry has a physical, emotional, vocational, educational, psychological and sociological needs which must be met to gain successful employment, or in the case of injury, rehabilitated, and re-employed.
How we can help…
- WorkSTEPS post offer / pre-employment screenings
- Injury management programs
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Education and safety programs
- Pulmonary Function / Respirator Fit Testing
- Audiometric screenings
- Work site evaluations
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE's)
- CPR and First Aid Training
- OSHA authorized safety consulting
Why Choose Us?
Employer Services is not a "hobby" for West Texas Rehab or something that we dabble in. We are committed to serving our employers in the same manner that we've served the community for over 50 years. At West Texas Rehab Center we provide “functional” testing for local employers to prevent injury, control injury related cost, and combat fraudulent Workers Comp claims. Also, popularity of our program is on the increase. Our customer base is over 800 employers and growing daily.
Contact us at 325-793-3443 (Abilene), 325-223-6370 (San Angelo) and 325-392-9872 (Ozona).